*Denotes Required Field
( ) -
Flat rates: (include all buildings unless indicated otherwise)
Please Check the appropriate rate:
Additional needs: Please Check desired items
Paintball, Giant Swing, and Climbing Wall are seasonal and will be available based on staff availability.
Standards and policies:
Facilities of Bear Lake Bible Camp are available for off-season rental uses which do not, in the sole discretion of the General Director or Board Chair in the Director's absence, conflict with the Purpose or Statement of Faith of Bear Lake Bible Camp.
Statement of Faith:
1. The Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. There is only one God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. The Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. The ongoing ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live the godly life, thereby being equipped to serve God in the home, church and community.
5. Regeneration by the Holy Spirit, through the redemptive work of Jesus Christ, is absolutely essential for the salvation of mankind.
6. The resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. The spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
8. The reality of Satan and spiritual warfare.
- Use of alcohol and/or illegal drugs is prohibited on Bear Lake Bible Camp property.
- Bear Lake Bible Camp is a smoke free zone. Smoking is only allowed in the designated smoking area.
- All religious/spiritual practices performed at Bear Lake Bible Camp are to be in alignment with the camp's Statement of Faith.
Please Note: this form is simply a rental request and is not a contract. You will be contacted with Bear Lake Bible Camp's response to this request promptly. A contract will be sent upon the approval of the request.