*Denotes Required Field
Which term would you like to come?
( ) -
( ) -
Skill and Activities
Please mark all skills and activities you are interested in leading:
BLBC Mission Statement and Goals
Mission Statement – “The purpose of Bear Lake Bible Camp is to assist the Church to see children, youth and adults come to faith in Christ and to grow in Him.”
1. To exalt and glorify God throughout the camping programs.
2. To win the unsaved for Christ by teaching each camper the truth of salvation and giving an opportunity to receive Christ as Savior and to follow Him as Lord.
3. To encourage and guide campers to Christian maturity by becoming more like Christ in wisdom, knowledge, attitude and behaviour.
4. To teach and guide staff by providing training and experience in Christian leadership which will help prepare them for future leadership roles in the Christian community.
5. To provide for the needs of the campers and staff in an environment that is safe, pleasant and healthy.
6. To function as an arm of the participating churches.
Code of Christian Conduct
Consisitent with the Christian beliefs of Bear Lake Bible Camp, I agree-
- To establish spiritual disciplines needed to maintain and promote a deep, intimate relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
- To consistently attend a local church whose beliefs are consistent with Bear Lake Bible Camp’s statement of faith.
- To maintain healthy relationships with friends, family and co-workers.
- To express my commitment to the purpose of Bear Lake Bible Camp through how I serve camp personnel and its clients- with love, dignity, and respect and without reservation or discrimination.
- To abstain from -and not encourage- behavior that is contrary to biblical principles, including but not limited to:
- the use and possession of illicit or non-prescription intoxicating drugs
- the abuse of alcohol
- reading or viewing pornographic material
- sexual intimacy outside of the sacred bond of marriage between one man and one women
- harassment, physical aggression, sexual assault or other abusive behavior
- criminal activity
- To be a careful responsible steward of the environment, including the property of Bear Lake Bible Camp.
Waiver (Please have your parents/guardian review this)
Waiver (this section is for your parents to fill out) My child has permission to attend Bear Lake Bible Camp. I am confident that the staff, both paid and volunteer, will do their best to give my child the necessary attention and supervision and that appropriate safety and health guidelines will be observed. When the camp program involves leaving the camp premises, I give permission for my child to participate. I release Bear Lake Bible Camp, its employees, volunteers, directors, and officers from any and all liability or claims for damages arising from any accidents or personal injury caused by my child’s participation in the camp program including (but not limited to) paintball, climbing tower, tubing, and wide games. I understand these activities involve risk, dangers and hazards but I am confident that the Bear Lake Bible Camp staff, directors and volunteers will do everything in their control to safeguard and protect my child from these risks. I willingly give camp personnel the authority to act on my behalf in the event of an injury requiring emergency treatment or any other medical emergency involving my child (parent/guardian will be notified as soon as possible). I signify that my child will be covered by a Provincial or equivalent medical plan while he/she is attending Bear Lake Bible Camp and understand that I am financially responsible for any additional costs incurred as a result of sickness or injury, including ambulance service. Unless prior arrangements have been made with the camp office, I give Bear Lake Bible Camp permission to use photos and videos of my child for their promotional materials only.
Declarations: Please check each box to indicate that you agree.
Please check the box if you agree with the following statement.
Note: Pressing "Submit" on this form is equivalent to signing a document.