*Denotes Required Field
1 Office Administrator (May 6- Aug 28)
1 Head Leader (1 Female) (May 13- Aug 28)
2 SALT Leaders (1 Male, 1 Female) (June 3-Aug 28)
2 LITE Leaders (1 Male, 1 Female) (June 3-Aug 28)
1 Cabin Leader/Lifeguard (June 8- Aug 25)
12 Cabin Leaders (6 Male, 6 Female) (June 8- Aug 26)
12 Junior Cabin Leaders (6 Male, 6 Female) (July 1- Aug 25)
1 Head Cook (June 24-Aug 24)
1 Assistant Cook (June 24-Aug 24)
Want to take a look at the job descriptions? Follow the link below:
What position are you applying for? Mark all positions that you are interested in.
( ) -
( ) -
Skill and Activities
Please mark all skills and activities you are interested in leading:
BLBC Mission Statement and Goals
Mission Statement – “The purpose of Bear Lake Bible Camp is to assist the Church to see children, youth and adults come to faith in Christ and to grow in Him.”
1. To exalt and glorify God throughout the camping programs.
2. To win the unsaved for Christ by teaching each camper the truth of salvation and giving an opportunity to receive Christ as Savior and to follow Him as Lord.
3. To encourage and guide campers to Christian maturity by becoming more like Christ in wisdom, knowledge, attitude and behaviour.
4. To teach and guide staff by providing training and experience in Christian leadership which will help prepare them for future leadership roles in the Christian community.
5. To provide for the needs of the campers and staff in an environment that is safe, pleasant and healthy.
6. To function as an arm of the participating churches.
Declarations: Please check each box to indicate that you agree.
Please check the box if you agree with the following statement.
Note: Pressing "Submit" on this form is equivalent to signing a document.